What is Construction Finance?
Construction Finance is a funding and support solution that provides instant and ongoing working capital throughout various stages of a construction sector contract.
Construction Finance is for contractors and sub-contractors that provide services to main contractors under a contract, framework agreement or purchase order.
Construction Finance Helps…
When looking to fulfill contracts, contractors and sub-contractors often find that they don’t have sufficient working capital to pay costs, such as weekly and monthly wage bills, and raw materials.
Construction Finance helps by providing upfront funding against certified and uncertified applications for payments and invoices for work completed.
This gives businesses peace of mind that they have funding in place at every stage of a contract.
Key features of Construction Finance.
- Funding for uncertified and certified applications for payments and invoices raised on completion
- A dedicated point of contact and access to senior decision makers
- Complete credit control and confidential options available
- Meet payment obligations and take on more work with reliable funding in place
- Receive a fast, informed and tailored service you can trust
- Support from payment collection experts and peace of mind that your clients are unaware of your facility
Why choose Construction Invoice Funding Services
As a Construction Finance business with more than 25 years’ experience of supporting SMEs, we were the first independent financier to develop a specialist solution for the construction sector more than 10 years ago.
Unlike other brokers, our team of dedicated construction finance experts respond quickly to enquiries, helping our clients to access the funding and support they need, when they need it.
Services for Construction Sector
We also provide additional services for our construction sector clients including:
- Asset Finance, to help you buy vital plant and equipment without the huge upfront costs
- Bad Debt Protection, giving businesses peace of mind that customer non-payment will not impact cash flow.
- Access to additional advisory services from CRS Partnership, a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy