TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
Invoice funding is a trading style of Milestone Funding. We do not charge any fees and if we are successful in finding you a financial product, our income will derive from commissions paid by finance providers on completion of your loan. In some instances a broker fee is paid only on completion of your loan.
You will be made aware by the lender of any charges / fees / commissions involved. They will also explain any cancellation rights in your credit agreement so please ensure that you read the terms and conditions of the credit agreement before you make a final decision.
Our Service is intended for your own business-related purposes only.
Please see below a list of lenders or companies that you may qualify with:
Hitachi Capital PLC
Bibby Financial Ltd
Ultimate finance PLC
Lloyds Commercial Finance
Advantedge Commercial Finance
Companies and individuals who process and retain information about their customers under the Data Protection Act are required to tell the customer how the information will be used and to what purposes it will be put. Invoice funding policy describes how personal data relating to customers is processed. We work closely with a number of specialist companies that offer a range of financial products. These specialist companies may contact you should they be able to help you from the information you submit to us.
Invoice Funding needs to make you aware of the application process that protects you as a consumer and us as a service provider under the Data Protection Act. We will use the information you provide for the following purposes, this is important information that you should read before you submit your application:
- It is important that you provide us with accurate information about you or others, if it’s a joint application and that you have their agreement. If you give us false or inaccurate information we may check your details with fraud prevention and credit reference agencies to process the application or enquiry you have made;
- Some of our lenders may undertake a search with credit reference agencies in order to verify your identity and to make, or cause a search or searches to be made, at a credit reference agency on yourself and any other named Person (s) on the application or enquiry. The Credit Reference Agency may check the details you supply to us against any particulars on any database, public or otherwise, to which they have access. They may also use the details we supply in the future to assist other companies for verification purposes or perform similar checks. When credit reference agencies receive a search they will place a “footprint” on your credit file whether or not the application proceeds.
- We will use the information provided to us by credit reference and fraud prevention agencies to help make credit or credit related decisions, to verify identity, for the prevention and detection of fraud and/or money laundering, and to manage accounts.
- Unless you tell us otherwise, we and our business partners may contact you or any other person referred to by you in connection to the application or enquiry by a variety of means including, though not limited to: -post, telephone, e-mail and/or SMS text message, mobile telephone and in writing about offers, products and services which may be of interest to you.
- We may also disclose personal information about you to the extent required by Law, Court Order, by Government order or decree.
- On some occasions in order for Invoice Funding to be able to find an offer it may be appropriate to negotiate the loan amount on your behalf. This will involve lowering the loan amount before being submitted to a lender.
- Except as described above, we will not disclose your personal information to Third Parties, without your consent. You may be assured that Invoice Funding and any company associated with us will treat all personal data and sensitive personal data as confidential and will not process it other than for a legitimate purpose.
- Steps will be taken to ensure that the information is accurate and kept up to date and not kept for longer than is necessary. Measures will also be taken to safeguard against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss or destruction or damage to data.
- We may be required to transfer your data securely to our affiliate in the USA solely for data storage purposes.
- Submission of this application means that you agreed that your personal data will be used in accordance with our data protection policy. Any other broker or lender to whom the information is passed during processing your application may use it in the same way.
Access to Your Data
You have a legal right to your details and a copy of the information we hold about you. We will also tell you where the information was obtained. You can request a copy at anytime by writing to Milestone Funding at Future House, South Place, CHESTERFIELD, S40 1SZ and we may charge a fee of £10 (maximum).
Invoice Funding will act honestly, fairly and professional when conducting business with you. Occasionally situations may arise, where we or one of our other clients will have some form of interest in business transacted to you. If this happens, or we become aware that our interest or those of one of our clients conflict with your interest, we will write to you and obtain your consent before we carry out your instructions, and detail the steps we will take to ensure fair treatment.
Conflict of Interest:
This client agreement is governed and shall be construed in accordance with English Law and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Invoice Funding, including its other business is committed to:
- Identifying circumstances, which may give rise to conflicts of interest entailing a material risk of damage to customers interest.
- Establishing appropriate mechanisms and systems to manage those conflicts.
- Maintaining systems in an effort to prevent actual damage to customer’s interests through the identified conflicts.
When dealing with customers, Invoice Funding will disclose any conflict, where it arises and becomes apparent, to a customer prior to undertaking business or in the event that disclosure is not appropriate to manage the conflict. We will decline any transaction that gives rise to a conflict of interest.
We may disclose your information to a lender or lenders in accordance with your application, another broker if we are not able to arrange finance for you, other carefully selected product providers and regulatory bodies to ensure we process information correctly and are complying with regulatory requirements and other legal authorities if required by law.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED & DISCLAIMER
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
right to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected
to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, no our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, no any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or
related to, a visit to our site.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.