Invoice Funding – Privacy & Security Notice
This Privacy & Security Notice should be read and comprehended prior to accessing this website. It declares your responsibilities as a user, tell you about your privacy rights, and our obligations.
On 18 May, 2018, this privacy and security notice was last updated in accordance with the latest data protection legislation, which includes the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) and the Data Protection Act 1998.
Our website located at https://invoice-funding.co.uk (“our site” “website”) is committed to protecting your personal data, privacy and treat all information collected with paramount respect.
This website is not intended for children, and we do not knowledgeably collect data from or concerning children.
This Privacy & Security Notice clarifies the basis on which any personal data is handled, so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. Please read this privacy notice thoroughly before using the website or our services— If under any circumstance you disagree with any of the following terms, you mustn’t use this website.
- To arrange accurate quotes, it is essential to collect personal information on this website, subsequently is it confirmed over the phone and email to process your requests. That data is then securely passed to multiple suppliers and data controllers who will in turn quote you directly.
- It is important that the personal data you provide is accurate and up-to-date. Please advise us if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
- To remove, or to request any information we have on you from our systems please contact us directly, within 72 hours we will provide you with a response and full disclosure.
Who Is Invoice Funding?
Invoice Funding assist businesses and consumers in finding the best deals for equipment, home improvement, services and finance. We operate in an easy, independent and clear manner.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) and the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Regulation”), the Data Controller is Biz Money and is a company registered in England and Wales.
How Can You Contact Invoice Funding?
You can easily contact us using the following methods:
- By email: [email protected]
- By post: To Compliance: Future House, South Place, CHESTERFIELD, S40 1SZ
- All calls that are made to us may be monitored or recorded. Our team is available from Mon to Fri 9am-5pm.
Collecting Your Information:
We use different logics to collect information from and about you:
Direct interactions – When you choose to use our comparison service, you will either complete the online request form or call us directly to provide us with all necessary data.
In order for us to provide our service, it is necessary for us collect information about you, your business, your home or your requirement to attain requested quotes, and connect you with the most appropriate companies and suppliers
This includes, but is not limited to: Name & Surname, Role, Company Name, Company Email, Company Address, Company Phone Number and/or additional documents that may be required. All collected data is recorded securely online and offline for no longer than is required to process your request. We may add and/or remove fields if necessary.
Automated technologies – while you interact with the website, we may collect information about your visit, including: Your IP, browser type, operating system and the pages that you viewed along with other technical data.
Using Your Personal Information:
In order to confirm or verify your request details and provide you with all necessary quotes and price comparisons for products or services that are presented on our website, data is collected for the purpose of contacting you by telephone and/or email to allow us to deliver these requests.
We may also pass this information to other data processors, who in turn will assist in the sourcing of quotes. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
We require these parties to respect the security of your personal data, and therefore they too will act in accordance with this agreement.
We may also use your information so as to contact you to enquire about your experiences with individual suppliers, and/or request feedback and additional information about other products and services in which we think you may be interested.
- Furthermore, we may also use information for:
- Notifying about changes to our site or services.
- Personalising user’s experiences in order to deliver the type of propositions in which you are most interested.
Transmitting information via the internet is not completely secure and we’ve made every effort possible to implement best practices when it comes to handling data. This includes utilizing strict procedures and security features and securing our web content to prevent unauthorised access – however, we are unable to guarantee this.
Storing Your Personal Information:
Any personal information collected is stored on secure servers located in the European Economic Area (EEA). It is a possibility for your information to be transferred to third party organisations; which may be located outside the EEA in countries that may not have standard privacy and security laws as strict the EEA. In the case we transfer personal information, we confirm that a comparable degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following precautions is applied:
- Undertake an assessment of the level of protection in light of the circumstances surrounding the transfer or:
- Only transfer to a country with privacy laws with the same protection as the EEA; or:
- Ensure we have a contract in place with the recipient to ensure they are under a duty to protect your privacy and your personal information to the same levels as those in the EEA; or
- Transfer it to United States organisations that are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield scheme; or
- Ensure any transfers are only limited to the minimum amount of information possible and not repetitive; and
- In all cases where information is transferred outside the EEA, you have a right to contact us to understand the measures we’ve put in place.
Your personal information will be deposited for no more than six years, or until it is no longer necessary for the functions for which it was gathered. This period is determined by our ability to help you find a better deal, option or price for services you demanded.
Sharing Your Personal Information:
Subsequent to your request regarding quotes and/or pricing information through our web request forms or by calling us, we will validate your request successively pass on your details and personal information to selected providers of the B2B equipment, services, home improvements or finance for which you’ve requested information.
Providers may then contact you directly by email and/or telephone, in order to fulfil your demands. We will also forward your details to the following organisations (our “data processors”) who carry out important pursuits on our behalf as part of providing the following services:
- The website database being used
- FLG 360, logiforms and Hubspot who provides our server hosting and enquiry management platforms
- Your personal information may be disclosed to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Invoice Funding may also disclose your data to third parties in the event we acquire or sell any business, shares or assets.
Your personal information may additionally be disclosed in order to protect our rights, safety or property, or the rights, safety and property of our customers, users, suppliers, affiliates or other parties. Including but not limited to exchanging data with organisations for credit risk reduction and fraud protection.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Information:
The legal bases for processing your personal information are as follows:
- When it is necessary to perform a contract to which you’re a party, or to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you. The information necessary for us to provide you with services is Your Name & Surname, Role, Company Name, Company Email, Company Address, and/or Company Phone Number. Possible supplementary data could include Revenue, Employees, Industry, Who Your Current Supplier Is; which will allow us to better understand your request and requirements for the purpose of finding suitable providers tailored to you.
- You have consented to the processing of your personal information.
- If for the purposes of legitimate interests it is essential, except where it’s overridden by the interests, rights or freedoms which you possess. In sequence to determine this, we’ll consider multiple factors including the time you provided the data and your expectations, what you’re expecting whilst we processed the information, the nature of the information and its impact on you. Our legitimate interests are to promote our and our suppliers’ equipment, services and products, to meet your requirements to match you with suppliers in which you are interested and to help you find a better price and/or deal than you already have.
Your Rights Under the Data Protection Legislation:
You have certain rights and can use these rights by contacting us at the details provided above in the “How Can You Contact Invoice Funding” section.
At any given time, you can request for us to stop dispatching direct marketing messages by using the opt out options within the email, or by contacting us directly.
Primarily, you have the right to access any information hold about you; it is possible to request this information to verify its accuracy, or to see whether it’s been changed since the information was initially collected. You will then have an option to either update or delete it.
This request can be executed free of change in line with the legislation. Note, however, that on certain occasions we may not always be able to adhere to your request of deletion for specific lawful reasons. If this is the case, we will notify you at the time of your request.
You always have the ability at any time to withdraw any consent you’ve given us to collect and process your personal information. If you do this, it will not affect the legal basis of any collection and processing before you withdrew consent.
You can always ask us to stop the way we are using your personal information in certain cases, or object to us processing your personal information we’re relying on a legitimate interest for the lawful basis and you feel it affects your fundamental freedoms and rights, or where we are processing your information for direct marketing purposes. Please understand that if you request us to stop processing your personal information, this may affect our ability to provide you with our services.
Where we process your personal information by an automated means via your consent or to perform a contract with you, you have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold. This will allow you to transfer, copy or move your data. You can notify us by email or phone. Contact details are provided above in the “How Can You Contact Biz Money” section. We will always respond to you without delay, and at least within a month after assessing whether it’s possible or not, considering the technical compatibility with any other organisation in question.
Our website may contain links to third parties and other websites and if you click the link, please be aware that these sites have their own privacy, terms and/or cookies policies. We do not accept any liability or responsibility for this. Please ensure you agree to their policies and terms before submitting any personal data.
Disclosing what Invoice Funding Does:
The purpose of the following section is to explain our services and how we work. It is imperative that you understand fully how we collect and process your personal information, and what can be done if you’re unhappy and would like to issue a complaint.
The Invoice Funding Service:
At Invoice Funding, we assist UK businesses find and connect with providers of equipment, home improvement, services and finance.
We use our price comparison partner who’ll source suppliers to provide you with information, pricing and quotes about the proposition you’re interested in.
It’s the responsibility of the suppliers to ensure you understand the terms and conditions of any quote before you decide to buy. Invoice Funding or our lending partner will not give recommendations or advice to a business on a specific solution.
We may ask questions to find the selection of solutions that are available to you. You’ll then decide on which one’s best for your business and proceed or not. Our service is free of charge to you. We do not vet or otherwise check suppliers to whom we refer you
We’ll make every effort to provide support for your request, by email on [email protected]
When we provide our services, we’ll need to collect personal. This data you provide to us is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) and Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Regulation”).
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data and the services under which it is collected:
|Advertising||Bing Ads, DoubleClick for Publishers and Propeller AdsPersonal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
|Analytics||Google Analytics, Google Analytics with anonymized IP, Facebook Ads conversion tracking, LinkedIn conversion tracking, Twitter Ads conversion trackingPersonal Data: Cookies and Usage Data|
|Commercial affiliation||AwinPersonal Data: Cookies and Usage Data|
|Contacting the User||Contact formPersonal Data: address, city, company name, country, date of birth, email address, fax number, field of activity, first name, number of employees, phone number, profession, province, website and ZIP/Postal code
Personal Data: phone number
|Content performance and features testing (A/B testing)||Google Website Optimizer and OptimizelyPersonal Data: Cookies and Usage Data|
Google Maps widget
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
|Heat mapping and session recording||Crazy EggPersonal Data: Cookies and Usage Data|
|Remarketing and behavioral targeting||AdWords Remarketing, Facebook Remarketing and Twitter RemarketingPersonal Data: Cookies an Usage Data
Facebook Custom Audience
Personal Data: Cookies and email address
|Tag Management||Google Tag ManagerPersonal Data: Cookies and Usage Data|
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please contact us using the details set out below.
- Owner and Data Controller
- Invoice Funding, Future House, South Place, CHESTERFIELD, S40 1SZ
- Owner contact email: [email protected]