Skipton Business Finance

Skipton Invoice FinanceAt Skipton Business Finance (SBF), we’re not just a financial service provider; we’re the cornerstone for UK SMEs’ dreams and aspirations. For over two decades, we’ve been fueling their growth with tailored working capital solutions, empowering them to reach new heights of success.

Whether it’s a fledgling startup in need of a cash infusion or an established enterprise eyeing strategic acquisitions, SBF stands ready to support every step of their journey. Our range of solutions, from meticulously crafted credit-managed facilities to discreet turnkey options, is designed to meet the unique needs of each business we engage with.

As part of the esteemed Skipton Group, we embrace a shared commitment to fostering deeper connections with our stakeholders: from individuals to communities. At SBF, exceptional client care isn’t just a promise; it’s our guiding principle. Every decision we make is driven by a relentless dedication to keeping our customers’ interests front and center, ensuring their satisfaction and success in every endeavor. With SBF by your side, your business isn’t just supported—it’s poised for unparalleled growth and prosperity.

Who are Skipton Business Finance

Skipton Business Finance is a specialist provider of finance solutions tailored to the needs of UK businesses. With over 60 years of experience, we understand the challenges companies face when securing finance and use our expertise to provide practical and cost-effective solutions.

The team is dedicated to building relationships with businesses, meaning that we’re able to quickly and accurately assess their needs and identify the right financial product for them. Whether offering asset finance, business finance or credit service, we strive to ensure that every customer can secure the finance they need to grow their business. Skipton Business Finance – helping your business succeed.

What type of funding does Skipton Business Finance provide?

Skipton Business Finance excel in providing specialised invoice factoring and invoice discounting services, essential lifelines for businesses seeking timely access to working capital. These services offer a vital solution for companies awaiting payments from their customers, preventing cash flow bottlenecks that could otherwise hinder operations.

With invoice discounting, we swiftly release up to 90% of outstanding invoice amounts, eliminating the wait for funds. The remaining 10% becomes available upon customer payment, with a nominal fee deducted. Similarly, invoice factoring offers the same expedited access to funds, with the added benefit of Skipton assuming responsibility for managing the invoice and facilitating collection from the customer.

With our tailored solutions, businesses can effectively navigate cash flow challenges and focus on driving growth and success without being hindered by delayed payments. Trust Skipton Business Finance to streamline your financial processes and ensure a steady flow of working capital when you need it most.

Need Further Help

The journey to securing funding from Skipton Business Finance begins seamlessly with a simple online enquiry, swiftly followed by a personalized phone consultation with one of our dedicated team members. During this initial discussion, we’ll delve into your funding needs, ensuring a thorough understanding of your unique requirements.

Subsequently, we conduct a comprehensive assessment of your business and its financial landscape through a detailed conversation and an examination of key documents, including your sales ledger. This crucial step allows us to evaluate your eligibility for our invoice finance solutions accurately.

Upon approval of your finance application, the process is streamlined for your convenience. Simply review and sign the agreement, and within a mere 10 working days, you’ll have access to the funds you need to fuel your business growth and aspirations. With Skipton Business Finance, securing vital funding has never been more efficient or straightforward

If your business is struggling with slow cash flow and need to speed up your cash collection Skipton is the ideal choose for business owners, to get a quotation today, simply complete the online enquiry.

Business Finance specialist at Invoice funding | + posts

Seasoned professional with a strong passion for the world of business finance. With over twenty years of dedicated experience in the field, my journey into the world of business finance began with a relentless curiosity for understanding the intricate workings of financial systems.

Fund Your Business

Speed up your cash-flow today. Forget issues caused by slow-paying customers