Howard Henry Cashflow Finance are a provider of invoice financing services in the United Kingdom.
The company’s invoice financing products are quick and simple, providing fast access to money with a minimum fuss. Their cashflow finance product enables small and medium enterprises to run their businesses smoothly.
The group provides finance to more than 30,000 different UK-based businesses across a variety of sectors. This achieved an 89.3% growth between 2013 and 2015.
Who are Howard Henry Finance Group
Henry Howard Finance (HHF) was founded in 1996 and is one of the UK’s largest independent finance houses. Its flexible and responsive finance solutions assist more than 30,000 different UK-based businesses across a variety of sectors.
The Group has won awards across England and Wales for innovation, technology and alternative finance products and employs over 100 people. The firm’s geographical expansion and secured technological investments provide customers with access to leading financial solutions in the market.
An online credit decision and deal management portal speeds up the process for users to complete a finance agreement in a few minutes. Users can then choose a business divisions of their choosing which allows access to finance, equipment and commercial funding services.
Types of Finance offered by Howard Henry Finance Group
The following types of finance are offered by The Howard Henry Finance Group:
- Henry Howard Asset Finance – provides competitive funding for business-critical equipment, including industrial machinery, construction equipment and commercial vehicles.
- Henry Howard Vendor Finance – provides access to industry leading technology, a dedicated sales support service and innovative funding facilities to support equipment vendors.
- Henry Howard Retail Finance – supports suppliers and shop owners in the shop-fitting and retail equipment market.
- Henry Howard Cashflow Finance – supports SME’s with turnovers of between £100,000 and £10million, providing working capital through invoice finance.
Benefits of Invoice Finance with Howard Henry Limited
- Get up to 90% of the value of your outstanding invoices. Depending on the option you choose, you could receive up to the total amount of your invoices.
- Quick payment. Receive the funds from within just 24 hours of applying.
- No set-up fees. Howard Henry Cashflow Finance will take its agreed fee out of the invoice when it is paid in full by the customer.
- Confidential. Your customers do not need to know you’re using the facility.
- Optional credit management and bad debt protection. Protect your business from unpaid invoices.
- Online account management. Manage your account 24/7 through the Howard Henry Finance portal.
Is my business eligible for HH Cashflow Finance Limited
If you’re a business that provides a service or product that offers credit terms and raises invoices, you may be eligible for Invoice Finance with HH Cashflow Finance Limited. The eligibility requirements may vary depending on the funding option you choose.
Howard Henry Cashflow Finance Limited Address
Unit 5 Langstone Business Village