Cash Injection when should your business seek one?
When your printing business needs a cash injection we can deliver a number of funding solutions. There are many reasons why a cash injection for a business in the print industry is the right decision for a business owner to take. We believe that we can help and guide directors with the right funding solution.
In the modern world, we have left behind most traditional types of printing and the likes of CAD design, 3D and digital printing have taken over. This fast pace is a rapid response to your customers’ needs are essential.
Raising Capital for your Printing Business
Your projects are carried out with prompt accuracy, with express delivery critical. So you may ask yourself why is it so hard to raise capital?
The problem is that when that crisis comes, banks and lenders might be hesitant to offer you a loan or a line of credit. If your business has a healthy trading history then you might be able to secure a standard business loan. But, if you have a limited trading history or have had poor credit in the past, then getting a standard loan from traditional lenders is going to prove difficult.
Before we explore the types of finance available for small printing businesses, what might be the reasons for experiencing financial strain?
A cash-flow problem can happen to any type of business; usually when a business doesn’t have enough money to pay its debts or liabilities.
That’s why more and more CAD designers and 3D printers have found a way to manage their finances and turned to invoice finance as a solution. This cash injection solution ensures instant day to day cashflow and working capital are readily available.
Cash Injection Solutions
It’s the cash injection solution that’s proven to help businesses develop. Instant payment on invoices brings huge financial benefits and stability, including:
- Faster growth – working capital to invest in new staff, premises and latest machinery
- Better supplier terms – many suppliers will offer preferable rates with upfront or early payments, invoice finance means you have the cash to pay
- Efficient credit control – your invoice finance facility can include a fully managed book keeping and credit control service.
We provide the fast moving world of CAD design, 3D and digital printing instant payments on issued invoices.
This means, your business can free up monies tied up in unpaid invoices, regardless of whether your late paying customers take 30 days, 60 days or 120 days to pay, Our cash injection finance solution will issue you payment within 24 hours.
Invoice finance sees the borrower sell its outstanding invoices to a lender, which might provide 70 to 90 percent up front of the value of the invoices. Assuming the lender receives full payment for the invoices, it will then provide the remaining percent of the invoice amount.
With this finance product, the lender collects payments from customers, so they will be aware that the business is using this kind of financing. This approach better suits smaller businesses without a dedicated in-house credit department and with a minimum turnover of £50,000.
How does the invoice finance process work?
- You issue your invoice to your client, sending a copy to the lender
- An amount of up to 90% of each invoice’s value within 24 hours
- The balance is sent to you, once your client has settled
- The lender expertly manage all aspects of the supporting credit control services for you, meaning you can concentrate on your business
- Your account is visible on the online portal, it is also easy to use and confidential,
- Assistance is also given by your own dedicated Client Manager
Get in contact with us today if you would like more information or a quotation. it simply takes a few minutes to complete our online enquiry form.